Our services include all facets of
- Preventive Care (Annual exams, immunizations,
Pap smears, birth control, etc.)
- Evaluation and treatment for acute and Chronic
- Bone density testing (DEXA)
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGMS)
- Travel Vaccine Specialist
- Yellow Fever Vaccine and consultations available
- Evaluation and treatment of tropical diseases
FLU SHOTS FOR
8:30 - 12:00
1:00 - 5:00
Monday - Friday
No appointment needed.
Walk in times:
9:30-12:00 and 1:30-4:00
bring your insurance card and photo ID. Most insurance plans
cover influenza vaccine. Please check with your plan if you have
questions about your coverage.
Our doctors are contracted with many insurance plans.
Please check with your plan to confirm if the doctor you are seeing is
“in network” for you.
Updated Patient Registration Form
Primary Care Physicians
with your physician online
Notice to Medicare Patients