Our services include all facets of
- Preventive Care (Annual exams, immunizations,
Pap smears, birth control, etc.)
- Evaluation and treatment for acute and Chronic
- Bone density testing (DEXA)
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGMS)
- Travel Vaccine Specialist
- Yellow Fever Vaccine and consultations available
- Evaluation and treatment of tropical diseases
are planning Saturday “drop in” influenza vaccine immunization
clinics this year for Associated Internal Medicine patients.
8:30 - 12:00
1:00 - 5:00
Monday - Friday
The hours of the flu shot clinics will be 9:00 am until 1:00 pm. (dates listed below).
Patients must bring photo ID and Insurance ID.
Sept. 26, 2015
Oct. 10, 2015
Oct. 24, 2015
Nov. 7, 2015
Nov. 14, 2015
Our doctors are contracted with many insurance plans.
Please check with your plan to confirm if the doctor you are seeing is
“in network” for you.
Updated Patient Registration Form
Referrals to Endocrinology
Primary Care Physicians
with your physician online
Notice to Anthem Blue Cross PPO Patients
Notice to Medicare Patients