Our services include all facets of
- Preventive Care (Annual exams, immunizations,
Pap smears, birth control, etc.)
- Evaluation and treatment for acute and Chronic
- Bone density testing (DEXA)
- Echocardiography & Vascular Ultrasound
- Holter Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGMS)
- Travel Vaccine Specialist
- Yellow Fever Vaccine and consultations available
- Evaluation and treatment of tropical diseases
FLU SHOTS FOR
No appointment needed.
Walk in times:
Tuesday - 9:30-12:00 and 1:30-3:00
Wednesday - Friday - 9:30-12:00
and 1:30-4:30. If this is your first visit after May 1st,
2013, please complete the updated patient registration form.
Bring it with your insurance card and picture ID when you come
for your shot.
Updated Patient Registration Form
Most insurance plans cover influenza vaccine. Please check with your plan if you have questions about your coverage.
Primary Care Physicians
with your physician online
Notice to Medicare Patients